lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

Soulseek anyone?



Ok, do you use Soulseek? Yes? Perfect..
Me too, add me to your userlist in order to make my job of uploading lots of requests a little easier.
Here's the thing, I won't be adding you so easily, obviously you have to:

1. Share mostly (only) Scene Releases.
2. PLEASE!! Have your folder well organized and well named!.
3. Share at least 10,000 files OF SCENE RELEASES!! if you have/share more files than I do then you rock so fucking much and your cock/pussy can eat hippos!
4. I only have +33.000 files so you'll probably have more than I do.
5. Share with a decent upload speed! Mine's 512k which means you download at 52kB/s from me. That sucks enough.
6. If you have/like, Dance/Trance/Hip-Hop/Techno or any of that junkie music DON'T even try to speak/add me please.
7. DON'T BEG! If you don't fill with these requirements just don't add me and don't write me, still I can fill your requests through the blog. Otherwise if you fill these requirements good :) write me, i'll browse your files, steal you something (if i found something i like) :D and obviously i'll add you.

I don't have soulseek active 24/7 sometimes it crashes and I just don't notice it, or i'm extremely lazy to reopen it. Sometimes I restart my pc and I forgot to reopen soulseek etc... Please be patient, I am patient enough by waiting other users.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, señores usan Soulseek? Si? Perfecto pues..
Yo también, agregame a tu 'userlist' para aligerarme un poco el trabajo de estar subiendo pedidos a cada rato.
Aca las condiciones, obviamente no te agregaré tan fácilmente:

1. Comparte mayormente (si es todo mejor) Scene Releases.
2. POR FAVOR! Ten tus carpetas bien nombradas y ordenadas.
3. Comparte al menos 10.000 archivos DE PUROS SCENE RELEASES!! si tienes/compartes mas archivos que yo entonces mereces ser el rey del mundo y tu pene/vagina es tan grande que puede comer hipopotamos!
4. Solo tengo +33.000 archivos asi que probablemente tengas mas que yo :)
5. Comparte con una velocidad de subida decente! La mia es de 512k lo que significa que tu bajaras a 52kB/s de mi. Ya eso apesta lo suficiente.
6. Si tienes o te gusta el Dance/Trance/Hip-Hop/Techno o cualquiera de esa música de drogadictos NO intentes hablarme y mucho menos agregarme. :)
7. NO RUEGES! Si no cumples con estas condiciones simplemente no me agregues o hables por favor, igualmente aun puedo cumplir con tus pedidos a través del blog. De lo contrario si cumples con las condiciones bien! :) Escribeme, revisare tus archivos, robaré algo de ti :D (si consigo algo de mi interés) y obviamente te agregaré.

No tengo activo el soulseek todo el tiempo, a veces da error y se cierra y simplemente no me doy cuenta o simplemente se me olvida reabrirlo. A veces reinicio la pc y olvido abrir soulseek etc... Por favor tenme paciencia :) yo ya tengo la suficiente siendo paciente con los demás.